Your Campaign Offer
Campaign Offer Intro
Your campaign's success or failure hinges on the quality of your offer. If people don't want what you're offering, the entire campaign will flop. If you nail an awesome offer that people can't resist, you'll have a campaign serving up high-quality leads for years to come.
Thankfully, coming up with an awesome campaign offer isn't as hard as it might seem. You just have to think strategically about what you learned during your research process:
- What do we know our customers struggle with before they buy the product?
- What can we create that will help solve these problems?
- How can we show them that the product offers an even better solution, without turning this into a pitch?
This part of the playbook will give you a framework for turning customer pain points into ideas for content, as well as tips on how to weave in product and a few things to avoid. Here's what you're going to get:
- 3 ways to turn pain points into content
- When & how to talk about product
- A few common mistakes
- An outline for a report focusing on trashing the 'status quo' 🔒
- An outline for report sharing original research into your pain points 🔒
Pages with this logo are for our newsletter subscribers. Click here to unlock the whole bundle of tools and templates for free right now.
Get More Paying SaaS Users
We help B2B SaaS companies grow faster using content, emails & ads.